Lightning McQueen is a hotshot rookie race car, poised to become the youngest car ever to win the Piston Cup Championship. He has just two things on his mind: winning and the perks that come with it. It’s everything he’s dreamed of ... but that’s about to change. When McQueen gets lost in the forgotten town of Radiator Springs, he’s introduced to a group of new friends that challenge him to reconsider the car he wants to be.
- #95 sponsored by Rust-eze Mediated Bumper Ointment
- Top speed: 200 mph, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds
- Favorite expression: “Ka-chow!”
- He considers his silver lightning bolt his lucky sticker
- - -
Sally is a beautiful 2000 Porsche 911 from California who grew tired of life in the fast lane and made a new start in the small town of Radiator Springs. Charming, intelligent and witty, she is the town attorney and the car most dedicated to preserving and reviving the town with the hopes that one day it will “get back on the map”.
- Owner of the Cozy Cone Motel in Radiator Springs
- Sports a pin-striped tattoo
- Her nickname for McQueen is “Stickers
- - -
Doc Hudson is a 1951 Hudson Hornet, a seemingly quiet country doctor who runs the local “medical clinic’ (mechanic shop) in Radiator Springs. Though he’s a car of few words, Doc is respected and admired by the townsfolk for the way he looks out for their health and tends to their aches and pains. Doc ends up teaching McQueen lessons he can apply both on and off the track.
- Doc is not only the town doctor, but also the town judge
- He has a few surprises under his hood
- - -
Master is a good ol’ boy with a big heart and the only tow truck in Radiator Springs. Mater runs Tow-Mates (should read Tow-Maters) Towing and Salvage and manages the local impound lot. Through (maybe another error? should be though) a little rusty, he has the quickest towrope in Carburetor County and is always the first to lend a helping hand. Mater sees the bright side of any situation and is the first to befriend McQueen.
- Lightning McQueen’s best friend
- Self-proclaimed “World’s Best Backwards Driver”
- His lifelong dream is to ride in a helicopter
- - - - - - -
From the manufacturers of ‘The Incredibles’ and ‘Finding Nemo’
in Cinemas June 8
All four postcards are unused and from 2006.