Built by the Gavioli Company of Paris in the late 1800's, this fairground organ was named "Big Bertha" because of the female band leader mounted on the front of the instrument.
The instrument contains 28 pipes, 18 bells, a tympani, bass drum, snare drum, cymbal, crash cymbal, castanets, 2 bell ringers, and a band leader.
Big Bertha spent the first half of this century on a carousel in Grand Rapids, Michigan, then was stored away for over twenty years before being rescued and restored by Walt Disney World.
The Back of the postcard reads:
Grand Floridian Beach Resort - 1988